(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
We are Fashion Servers Technology Ltd., an Irish company, located at 65 Racehill Park, Racehill Manor, Ashbourne, Co. Meath, Ireland (referred to as “we” or “us” or “Fashion Servers Technology Ltd” in these Terms). Our company registration number is 561769.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Fashion Inventory, which is our software application (App) available for download on the Clover App Store (App Site), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your Clover device (Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (and for the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (Regulation 679/2016) (“the GDPR”)), the data controller is Fashion Servers Technology Ltd. (as identified above).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, accumulate, collect and/or apply for incentives and/or rewards in return for using the App, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- The content consumption information collected and processed by the App (Content Consumption Information):
- There are three main ways in which Fashion Servers and Clover communicate.
- Clover holds basic stock information. This information is maintained by the Fashion Servers Web App. As Stock is added, updated or deleted these changes are automatically and instantly sent across to Clover via an API (Application Programmers Interface), so Clover is constantly up to date with the latest Fashion Servers Inventory.
- Orders and Payments. Clover Register, Orders and Payments apps maintain records of all financial activities in Clover. This information is collected daily (or more often if preferred) by the Fashion Servers Inventory Management System. This process updates similar data files in Fashion Servers, and maintains stock levels as they are sold, returned or exchanged.
- Customer Management. Customer information is maintained both on Clover and Fashion Servers. A daily batch process synchronises both databases.
- In relation to the Submitted Information and the Content Consumption Information: We specifically collect the following data:
- User Name
- User Age
- User Password
- User Joined Date
- User Occupation
- User Location
- User Gender
- User Email
- User inventory database
- User customer database
- User supplier database
- User transaction history
- User staff database
- Media consumed by user and the location at which the media was consumed.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use (Device Information);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to traffic data and other communication data whether this is required for our own billing purposes, understanding the resources you access or otherwise (Log Information).
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
The legal basis of our processing of the above data is your consent.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our Amazon Web Services (AWS) with the servers location at EU Ireland, and the information is transferred from the App to those servers in encrypted format. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for choosing a strong password and for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, including secure certification and data encryption.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
You can disable our collection of information by deleting the App or by logging out of the App.
Subject to your exercise of rights, we will store already-collected information about you for a period of seven (7) years from the end of the month in which it was collected.
Access to information
The Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“the DPAs”) (and the GDPR, when effective as and from 25 May 2016) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPAs.
In addition, you have the right to request us to correct, update, contextualise or delete any personal information that we process about you that may be inaccurate. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information, and, in certain circumstances, you have rights to object to any profiling of you that we may undertake, a “right to be forgotten” (i.e. have all of your information erased by us) and (under the GDPR, when effective) a right to data portability (i.e. a right to extract your data in the structure and commonly used format in which we hold and store it).
You also have a right to complain to a relevant EU data protection authority in respect of any breaches of your data protection rights. As an Irish-located and Irish-established data controller, we are regulated by the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.